- 1 flour tortilla (I used the thicker handmade ones from Trader Joes)
- 0 sprig rosemary, fresh
- 4 slice prosciutto
- 28.39 ml Italian cheese or 28.39 ml mozzarella cheese
- 4.92 ml olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven to 350 or higher. Just watch that it doesn't burn.
- For the olive oil, I used an olive oil mister and used it on both sides of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cheese and rosemary.
- Add proscuitto.
- I cooked mine on a baking stone for approximately 7 minutes, but it needs to be watched.