These are so elegant and easy to make. Amazing flavor! I use jarred Roasted Red Peppers, but you can make your own if you wish. If you are not a fan of Chevre (Soft Goat Cheese) then use Boursin or Cream Cheese to substitute. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cheese and milk until spreadable.
- 2Place prosciutto slices, overlapping slightly on plastic wrap to form an 10x18" rectangle.
- 3Spread cheese mixture to cover.
- 4Place a double row of peppers on long edge. Roll up.
- 5Wrap in plastic wrap.
- 6Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 7Cut into 1/2" bites.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (4 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 12.0
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.6 mg
- Sodium 16.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers