Recipe by 12345678980123455677889
These are so elegant and easy to make. Amazing flavor! I use jarred Roasted Red Peppers, but you can make your own if you wish. If you are not a fan of Chevre (Soft Goat Cheese) then use Boursin or Cream Cheese to substitute. Enjoy!
- 1 roasted red pepper, cut in strips
- 4 ounces goat cheese, room temp (Chevre)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto (10 - 15 slices)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cheese and milk until spreadable.
- Place prosciutto slices, overlapping slightly on plastic wrap to form an 10x18" rectangle.
- Spread cheese mixture to cover.
- Place a double row of peppers on long edge. Roll up.
- Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into 1/2" bites.