Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Here is a wonderful appetizer to serve as part of your cocktail party buffet or passed on trays. Very elegant!
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Butter 2 large baking sheets.
- Heat the water, butter and pepper in medium saucepan over medium heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low.
- Add flour all at once and cook, stirring, until mixture forms ball and leaves sides of pan. Stir 1 minute longer; remove from heat.
- Beat in eggs one at a time until smooth. Stir in prosciutto and chives. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake until puffed and golden, 30-35 minutes. Serve hot.