Here is a wonderful appetizer to serve as part of your cocktail party buffet or passed on trays. Very elegant!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425 degrees. Butter 2 large baking sheets.
- 2Heat the water, butter and pepper in medium saucepan over medium heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low.
- 3Add flour all at once and cook, stirring, until mixture forms ball and leaves sides of pan. Stir 1 minute longer; remove from heat.
- 4Beat in eggs one at a time until smooth. Stir in prosciutto and chives. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- 5Bake until puffed and golden, 30-35 minutes. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (709 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.5
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 248.1 mg
- Sodium 73.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: