We had these as an appetizer for our office Christmas party. They are so simple to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) bag pretzel sticks
- 2 (3 ounce) packages prosciutto
- 1Take 1 slice of prosciutto and wrap it around the pretzel stick, starting at the bottom and winding it up to the top of the pretzel stick.
- 2Do this until you finish the whole package of pretzels.
- 4You can also wrap 1 thin slice of cheddar cheese or any type of cheese around the pretzel then wrap 1 thin slice of prosciutto around the cheese.
- 5Serve and enjoy.
- 6Note: Serve right away so the pretzels don't get soggy. Do not make these the night before.
Browse Our Top Brunch Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto Pretzel Stick Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.4
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 323.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: