Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We had these as an appetizer for our office Christmas party. They are so simple to make.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag pretzel sticks
- 2 (3 ounce) packages prosciutto
- Take 1 slice of prosciutto and wrap it around the pretzel stick, starting at the bottom and winding it up to the top of the pretzel stick.
- Do this until you finish the whole package of pretzels.
- You can also wrap 1 thin slice of cheddar cheese or any type of cheese around the pretzel then wrap 1 thin slice of prosciutto around the cheese.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Note: Serve right away so the pretzels don't get soggy. Do not make these the night before.
Ingenious and delicious! However, make sure these are served right away. Otherwise the pretzel sticks will get soggy.