- 1 kg small potato (e.g chats)
- 100 g prosciutto (10 slices)
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh rosemary, cut into 4 cm sprigs
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Add potatoes to a saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes or until a skewer comes out easily. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 220 celcius.
- Cut each slice of prosciutto in half lengthwise.
- Wrap one slice of prosciutto around each potato and secure with a sprig of rosemary.
- Place potatoes in a single layer in baking tray, spray with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden and crisp.