- 1⁄4 lb prosciutto
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon rosemary (crushed)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- fresh ground pepper
- 12 ounces cheese tortellini
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook tortellini to package instructions.
- In a fry pan on med-high heat cook garlic and rosemary in oil until fragrant.
- Cut up the prosciutto into small strips.
- Add to garlic and rosemary. Cook until browned.
- Add the butter and cheese.
- Take off heat and toss with the tortellini.
- Garnish with black pepper and more parmesan cheese.