1/1 Photo of Prosciutto Pasta
Emilia Murphy's Note:
This is a yummy, quick meal I found.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook tortellini to package instructions.
- 2In a fry pan on med-high heat cook garlic and rosemary in oil until fragrant.
- 3Cut up the prosciutto into small strips.
- 4Add to garlic and rosemary. Cook until browned.
- 5Add the butter and cheese.
- 6Take off heat and toss with the tortellini.
- 7Garnish with black pepper and more parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 575.0
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.3 mg
- Sodium 572.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 18.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: