Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a yummy, quick meal I found.
- 1⁄4 lb prosciutto
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon rosemary (crushed)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- fresh ground pepper
- 12 ounces cheese tortellini
- Cook tortellini to package instructions.
- In a fry pan on med-high heat cook garlic and rosemary in oil until fragrant.
- Cut up the prosciutto into small strips.
- Add to garlic and rosemary. Cook until browned.
- Add the butter and cheese.
- Take off heat and toss with the tortellini.
- Garnish with black pepper and more parmesan cheese.
Loved it! Made it for guests for the first time, and wish I would've made more! I was a little upset I didn't have any leftovers...:(
This was just delicious. I used spinach and cheese filled pasta, which tasted great with the prosciutto, rosemary and garlic.
This is a really good pasta dish which was so easy to prepare, I served it with a green salad and grilled ciabatta.