Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I'd make a meal out of these potatoes alone if I could!
Make and share this Prosciutto Parmesan Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g russet potato
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 29.58 ml light margarine
- 28.34 g thin prosciutto (chopped) or 28.34 g turkey bacon (chopped)
- 1.23 ml fresh rosemary, minced
- 29.58 ml skim milk
- 29.58 ml light sour cream
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 1.23-2.46 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1.23-2.46 ml sea salt
- 1.23-2.46 ml large flaked sea salt
- Peel potatoes and cut into chunks.
- Place potatoes & garlic in pot, cover with water, add salt, and bring to boil. Boil 10-15 minutes until tender.
- Drain well and return to pot.
- Heat margarine small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add chopped prosciutto (or turkey bacon) and rosemary.
- Saute 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add prosciutto mixture, milk, parmesan, and sour cream to potatoes and garlic.
- Mash well, adding more milk if needed to reach desired consistency. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with large flake sea salt and serve.