1/1 Photo of Prosciutto Parmesan Potatoes
Mims & Squims's Note:
I'd make a meal out of these potatoes alone if I could!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb russet potato
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 2 tablespoons light margarine
- 1 ounce thin prosciutto (chopped) or 1 ounce turkey bacon (chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon large flaked sea salt
- 1Peel potatoes and cut into chunks.
- 2Place potatoes & garlic in pot, cover with water, add salt, and bring to boil. Boil 10-15 minutes until tender.
- 3Drain well and return to pot.
- 4Heat margarine small saucepan over medium heat.
- 5Add chopped prosciutto (or turkey bacon) and rosemary.
- 6Saute 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- 7Add prosciutto mixture, milk, parmesan, and sour cream to potatoes and garlic.
- 8Mash well, adding more milk if needed to reach desired consistency. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Sprinkle with large flake sea salt and serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto Parmesan Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.2
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.3 mg
- Sodium 514.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
flaked sea salt