Recipe by Kim127
Gotta love pizza!
Top Review by Ma Field
Wow, yum! Next time I would add some minced fresh basil and a drizzle of olive oil, but the basic pizza is awesome! Used homemade pizza crust rolled very thin for a crisp artisan style crust. The flavor combination is outstanding. We will make this again and again on pizza night at our house. Thanks! Made for ZWT4 Daffy Daffodils
- 1 bunch scallion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pizza dough, for 10 to 12 inch pizza
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 4 bottled artichoke hearts packed in oil, drained and sliced
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a frying pan, heat 2 tbsp of the oil.
- Saute the scallions, mushrooms and garlic over moderate heat until all the juices have evaporated.
- Salt and pepper lightly.
- Let cool.
- Brush the pizza dough with 1 tbsp oil.
- Arrange the prosciutto, mushrooms and artichokes on top.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan over, then drizzle the remaining oil over and season again lightly with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately!