Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is Day 9: Dinner, on the 21 Day Wonder Diet.
- 400 g kipfler potatoes, halved lengthways
- 200 g lamb backstraps
- 1 garlic clove, sliced finely
- 2 slices prosciutto
- 150 g green beans, trimmed
- 1 ruby red grapefruit, segmented
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 30 g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan'forced.
- Place potato in small ovenproof dish; roast, uncovered. 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut small slits in lamb; fill each slit with a garlic slice. Wrap prosciutto around lamb. Cook lamb in heated medium frypan for 1 minute each side. Remove from pan, place on top of potatoes.
- Roast lamb and potato, uncovered, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave beans until tender.
- Combine beans with remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- Slice lamb, serve with potato and salad.