Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is for 6 sandwiches and I cut it from an unknown magazine.
- 6 ounces mild soft fresh goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 6 rolls, seeded, round, 4-5-inch, split
- 6 fresh figs, trimmed, sliced lengthwise about 1/4-inch
- 1⁄2 lb prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 12 arugula leaves, tough stems discarded
- Stir together the cheese and pepper with a fork.
- Spread butter on cut sides of the rolls.
- Now make the sandwiches with the peppered goat cheese spread, figs, proscuitto and arugula leaves.