Recipe by Bergy
I love this recipe and have sometimes sudstituted bacon -If you use bacon crisp fry remove all the grease and drain the bacon well. For those of you that do not like crisp veggies cook the beans longer
Top Review by Julie F
Good. I cooked my beans for about 6 minutes, then turned off the heat and let them steam a little longer while the rest of the dinner finished up. The proscuitto was a nice touch! Thanks for sharing.
- 4 slices prosciutto, thin,coarsely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 lb fresh green beans, ends snipped
- 1⁄3 cup water, plus
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (to garnish) (optional)
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the prosciutto in wok or fry pan until just beginning to get crisp, remove& set aside.
- Add garlic rosemary and 2 tbsp water to the pan and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add beans and 1/3 cup water, season with salt& Pepper, cover and cook apprx 4 minutes or until the beans are heated through but still crisp.
- Arrange beans on a heated platter and sprinkle the proscuitto on top garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary- Serve.