Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
What do you do with 4 slices of leftover prociutto?? I'll tell you... you make breakfast! What an easy and delicious breakfast treat. This will TRULY impress house guests, but can be made on the fly. I made these in a regular size muffin tin, not mini muffins! When you line the muffin tins with the prociutto, it doesn't have to be perfect... the meat will crisp up and hold its shape, so removal is easy!
- 4 slices prosciutto, di parma
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped asparagus spear
- 1⁄4 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- shredded cheese
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Press prociutto in to muffin tins covering the entire surface of the cup.
- In a bowl, scramble eggs and add ricotta cheese, asparagus and tomato.
- Pour egg minxture into the prociutto lined muffin tins.
- Sprinkle tops with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until tops begin to brown a bit.