What do you do with 4 slices of leftover prociutto?? I'll tell you... you make breakfast! What an easy and delicious breakfast treat. This will TRULY impress house guests, but can be made on the fly. I made these in a regular size muffin tin, not mini muffins! When you line the muffin tins with the prociutto, it doesn't have to be perfect... the meat will crisp up and hold its shape, so removal is easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- 3Press prociutto in to muffin tins covering the entire surface of the cup.
- 4In a bowl, scramble eggs and add ricotta cheese, asparagus and tomato.
- 5Pour egg minxture into the prociutto lined muffin tins.
- 6Sprinkle tops with shredded cheese.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes or until tops begin to brown a bit.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto Egg Cups
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.2
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 162.1 mg
- Sodium 68.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: