Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
from Grill Fridays on Regis & Kelly
Make and share this Prosciutto Di Parma With Grilled and Fresh Figs recipe from Food.com.
- 12 fresh black mission figs (cut in half)
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 12 sprigs Italian parsley
- 8 ounces fresh arugula (washed and spun dry to yield 2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces prosciutto di Parma, sliced paper-thin
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Place 12 fig halves cut side down on the grill or cut side up on the broiler pan and cook 3 minutes, until just lightly browned. Transfer to mixing bowl and allow to cool.
- Add the remaining figs, rosemary, balsamic vinegar, Italian parsley, arugula, and olive oil to the cooled grilled figs and gently mix with your hands so as not to break the figs up.
- Divide the prosciutto among 4 plates. Arrange a portion of the fig salad on top of the prosciutto and serve immediately.