Recipe by deinemuse
Adapted from the MS recipe and my sister. Very easy and everybody will be so impressed. Use pre-packaged prosciutto or you can always opt for thinly sliced bacon.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut prosciutto into half pieces.
- Place each into one mini cupcake tin circle.
- Bake until a crispy bacon color - 15-20 minutes
- Remove and put on paper towel hole side down and allow to cool.
- Combine apples and juice in bowl to taste. It should be sweet/sour to balance the salt.
- Spoon as much as you can into each cup.