1/1 Photo of Prosciutto Cups With Apples and Lemon
Adapted from the MS recipe and my sister. Very easy and everybody will be so impressed. Use pre-packaged prosciutto or you can always opt for thinly sliced bacon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cut prosciutto into half pieces.
- 3Place each into one mini cupcake tin circle.
- 4Bake until a crispy bacon color - 15-20 minutes
- 5Remove and put on paper towel hole side down and allow to cool.
- 6Combine apples and juice in bowl to taste. It should be sweet/sour to balance the salt.
- 7Spoon as much as you can into each cup.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto Cups With Apples and Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: