- pizza dough, for a 12-inch pizza
- 1⁄4 cup melted onions (recipe #333755) or 1⁄4 cup caramelized onion
- 1 jalapeno chile or 1 fresno chile pepper, sliced thin
- 4 slices prosciutto, sliced thin
- parmesan cheese or grana padano, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Prepare your favorite pizza dough according to your recipe or package directions.
- Spread melted onions and chilies evenly over dough.
- Place pizza on a pizza stone and bake, under the broiler until edges are browned, 6 to 8 minutes; be sure to rotate pizza every two minutes for even baking.
- Remove from oven, drape with prosciutto and sprinkle with cheese; slice and serve.