"Everyone will think you spend hours preparing these clever grilled wraps, served with a guacamole-like dip. The fresh basil gives the chicken a lovely herb flavor." By Elaine Sweet. From Taste of Home. Marinating time is not included.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup five-cheese italian dressing
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons white worcestershire sauce for chicken
- 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 3 inch x 1/2 inch strips
- 12 slices prosciutto (thin slices)
- 24 fresh basil leaves
- 1In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the salad dressing, lime juice and Worcestershire sauce; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 2Drain and discard marinade. Fold prosciutto slices in half; top each with two basil leaves and a chicken strip. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Thread onto metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear.
- 3Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mash avacados. Stir in cilantro, onions, lime juice, mayonnaise, horseradish, garlic and salt. Serve with kabobs.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto Chicken Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (807 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.7
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 83.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
five-cheese italian dressing
worcestershire sauce for chicken