A creamy winter dish that great for a comforting dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook squash, garlic, tomato, and onion in a saucepan for 1-2 minutes, or until moderately tender.
- 2Sprinkle with oregano and cook for and additional minute.
- 3Pour in chicken broth, reduce heat, and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- 4Puree in blender until smooth.
- 5Stir in basil and proscuitto.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto Butternut Squash Soup
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten-free chicken stock