Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A creamy winter dish that great for a comforting dinner.
Make and share this Prosciutto Butternut Squash Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Cook squash, garlic, tomato, and onion in a saucepan for 1-2 minutes, or until moderately tender.
- Sprinkle with oregano and cook for and additional minute.
- Pour in chicken broth, reduce heat, and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Puree in blender until smooth.
- Stir in basil and proscuitto.
Great soup. Fresh basil is a delicious addition. A lot depends on the quality of the chicken broth, so I used homemade. It's also helpful to peel the tomato before dicing (dip briefly in boiling water, and the skin comes right off).