Prosciutto, Bel Paese, and Sweet Onion Panini
- Preheat a panini grill.
- Slice off the domed tops of the ciabatta rolls; the rolls should be about 1 inch thick with a crusty bottom and exposed bread top; split rolls horizontally.
- Layer 2 slices of prosciutto on the bottom of each ciabatta; followed by 3 tablepsoons of Sweet Onions.
- Lay the Bel Paese over the onions, covering the sandwich entirely before closing up with the thin top of the ciabatta.
- Grill each sandwich for about 5 minutes until the bread is golden brown and the cheese has gently melted.
- Cut each sandwich in half; serve immediately.