Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Posting for safe keeping.
- 12 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 cup chopped prosciutto or 3⁄4 cup cooked ham
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 egg
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- Heat oven to 375°F Spray 8-inch (IVa-quart) square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook pasta to desired doneness as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat until hot. Add garlic and prosciutto; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until garlic is light golden brown.
- In medium bowl, combine half of prosciutto mixture with ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, basil and egg; mix well.
- Stir spaghetti sauce into prosciutto mixture remaining in skillet.
- Drain pasta shells; rinse with cold water to cool. Drain well.
- Spoon ricotta mixture into cooked shells; place in spray-coated dish. Spoon spaghetti sauce mixture over shells; cover with foil.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated.