1 hr 10 mins
Along with a salad this makes a nice light supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray 8 inch square baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- 3Cook pasta to desired doneness.
- 4Drain and rinse with cold water to cool.
- 5Meanwhile, heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat until hot.
- 6Add garlic and prosciutto; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until garlic is light golden brown.
- 7In medium bowl, combine 1/2 the prosciutto mixture with ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, basil, and egg; mix well.
- 8Stir spaghetti sauce into prosciutto mixture remaining in skillet.
- 9Spoon ricotta mixture into cooked shells; Cover with foil.
- 10Bake at 375 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or untill mixture is thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto Basil Pasta Shells
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.2
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 91.5 mg
- Sodium 701.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: