Should you have left over prosciutto, pan fry until crisp and use as additional garnishment. From ValSoCal's blog.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 4 ounces prosciutto, cut into strips
- 1 lb young tender asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1Cook pasta according to directions, drain and put pack into the warm pot.
- 2Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat. Cook onion, garlic and mushrooms until fragrant and semi done. Add Prosciutto and asparagus and cook until asparagus is bright green, about 3 minute
- 3Add cream, 1/3 cup cheese, salt and pepper and red pepper flakes. Reduce heat to simmer and cook until sauce has thickened, about 4 minutes.
- 4Pour sauce with vegetables over pasta and toss to coat.
- 5Top with additional parmesan cheese and, if desired, prosciutto chips (see recipe description).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto, Asparagus and Parmesan Angel Hair Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.2
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 109.2 mg
- Sodium 177.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 16.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: