Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great appetizer!! Asiago Cheese, YUMMM!
Make and share this Prosciutto & Asiago Garlands recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate dough into breadsticks. Cut each slice of prosciutto in half lengthwise. Place prosciutto strip over breadstick, adding prosciutto.
- scraps to cover breadstick, if necessary. Twist tightly on both ends to wrap prosciutto in breadstick dough. Bring ends of dough together to form garland about 3 inches in diameter; press ends to seal.
- Spread cheese in shallow dish. Lightly dip each garland in cheese to coat one side only. Place garlands, cheese side up, on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve with mustard for dipping, if desired.