Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from my low-carb cookbook. The prosciutto must be sliced thin enough to roll easily, but not tear. This can be made up to 6 hours ahead of time.
- 5 ounces cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- 2 ounces chevre cheese
- 1⁄3 cup pine nuts, toasted (or chopped almonds)
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto (8 slices)
- 1 1⁄2 cups arugula or 1 1⁄2 cups spinach leaves
- Stir together the cheeses and pine nuts.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture over each prosciutto slice. Top with arugula leaves.
- Roll each up from a short side.
- Cut into ½ inch slices and serve.