1/2 Photos of Prosciutto and Rosemary Cornmeal Cakes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2Heat griddle over medium heat.
- 3Add a little butter to surface of griddle and ladle about 1/4 cup of batter onto griddle for each corn cake.
- 4Cook about 4 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- 5Serve with honey or syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto and Rosemary Cornmeal Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.1
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.6 mg
- Sodium 710.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: