1/4 Photos of Prosciutto and Potato Cakes
A great way to use up leftover mash, I use this easy recipe as a side dish and the family love it! Alternatively these could be served on their own with a nice dipping sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lightly beaten egg
- 3 chopped green onions
- 3 slice chopped prosciutto
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten (extra)
- 709.77 ml fresh breadcrumbs
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1Make the mashed potato first (using the mash ingredients) and allow to cool.
- 2Add the egg, green onions prosciutto and garlic to the cooled potato.
- 3Take two tablespoons of potato mixture and form into a patty. Dip the patty into the extra egg and press into the breadcrumbs until well coated in crumbs. Repeat this process with the remaining mixture.
- 4Using a medium heat, heat enough oil to cover the base of a large non-stick fying pan, cook the patties in batches for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a golden brown colour.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto and Potato Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.0
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 51.0 mg
- Sodium 148.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: