Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
Adapted from Rachael Ray.
- 1 pizza dough
- 5 tablespoons basil pesto
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, torn into pieces
- 2 -3 cups arugula leaves
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Invert a large baking sheet and place it on a rack in the lower third of the oven; preheat the oven to 500°.
- Invert a second baking sheet on a work surface and cover it with a sheet of parchment paper. Stretch the pizza dough to fit the parchment paper.
- Using the back of a spoon, spread the pesto over the dough.
- Slide the pizza and the parchment from the cool baking sheet to the hot baking sheet in the oven.
- Bake until golden, about 7 minutes.
- Top with the prosciutto, arugula and Parmesan, and cut into pieces.