Prosciutto and Pesto Pizza
- Invert a large baking sheet and place it on a rack in the lower third of the oven; preheat the oven to 500°.
- Invert a second baking sheet on a work surface and cover it with a sheet of parchment paper. Stretch the pizza dough to fit the parchment paper.
- Using the back of a spoon, spread the pesto over the dough.
- Slide the pizza and the parchment from the cool baking sheet to the hot baking sheet in the oven.
- Bake until golden, about 7 minutes.
- Top with the prosciutto, arugula and Parmesan, and cut into pieces.