1/1 Photo of Prosciutto and Pepper Risotto
Karen Pea's Note:
I adapted this recipe as a number of people I cooked it for didn't like mushrooms but I didn't note down the original version so can't tell you what it was I'm afraid! I made this for 4 friends before and I 'm sure we had some left over so I've put the portions as 5. I personally add some extra cream in as I like the texture quite creamy and also once I added some chopped asparagus too which worked really well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter and oil in a pan.
- 2Add the finely chopped onion and the crushed garlic clove.
- 3Stir in the rice for 1 minute.
- 4Add all the vegetable stock and white wine.
- 5Boil and simmer for 20 mins until the liquid disappears - stirring frequently.
- 6Add finely chopped pepper and ham then cook for a few minutes longer.
- 7Lastly add lemon juice , salt and pepper plus stir in the cream to taste.
- 8NOTE: I keep some extra vegetable stock to hand so that I can add it if the mixture gets quite dry.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto and Pepper Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.7
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 14.6 mg
- Sodium 41.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: