1/1 Photo of Prosciutto and Parmigiano Puffs
These delicious little appetizers are very easy to put together! Everyone always really enjoys them on an appetizer tray. They also freeze very well so they are a great make ahead!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll the puff pastry into a very thin rectangle on a lightly floured surface.
- 2Sprinkle with the Parmgiano-Reggiano and pepper. (make sure the fan isn't blowing your way, haha, I forgot mine was on and "the answer my friend" was not the only thing that was blowin in the wind! DOH!).
- 3Arrange the prosciutto over the cheese to cover the entire surface. Cut into 3 inch triangles with a pizza cutter. (I cut it into 3 inch squares first and then in half diagonally to make triangles).
- 4Roll the triangles up from the wide end, enclosing the cheese and proscuitto.
- 5Arrange on a baking sheet and shape into crescents. Brush with the egg and sprinkle with the Grana Padano. Bake at 375*F for 20 minutes until golden and crisp.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto and Parmigiano Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.2
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 116.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: