Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sounds like a strange combo, but the flavors burst in your mouth like you won't believe. This colorful salad combines the sweetness of mango with savory prosciutto and even peppery arugula. A must try for summer parties!
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry vinaigrette
- 1 bunch arugula, torn
- 1 cup prosciutto, chopped
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Combine cubed mangoes and vinaigrette in a small bowl and set aside.
- Arrange torn arugula on 4 salad plates.
- Sprinkle with prosciutto and drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil each.
- Top with mango mixture to serve.