Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple and delicious appetizers your guests will devour. Skinny, chilled asparagus and a good quality prosciutto will guarantee success. Feel free to try different soft cheeses. Roasted tomatoes added to this recipe is wonderful. A bit harder to work with but worth it.
- 1 bunch asparagus (ends trimmed)
- 113.39 g shallot boursin cheese
- 10 slice of imported prosciutto
- 29.58 ml heavy cream (optional)
- Trim Asparagus ends and blanch in boiling salted water for 30-45 seconds and immediately place in an ice water bath.
- Take half package of boursin cheese and 2 tablespoons of heavy cream (optional) and blend to a crumbly texture.
- Start to roll:.
- Place a piece of prosciutto on wax paper.
- Add asparagus and top with cheese.
- Roll.Chill. Eat.