Recipe by shadowgirl...
A simple and delicious appetizers your guests will devour. Skinny, chilled asparagus and a good quality prosciutto will guarantee success. Feel free to try different soft cheeses. Roasted tomatoes added to this recipe is wonderful. A bit harder to work with but worth it.
- 1 bunch asparagus (ends trimmed)
- 4 ounces shallot boursin cheese
- 10 slices of imported prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim Asparagus ends and blanch in boiling salted water for 30-45 seconds and immediately place in an ice water bath.
- Take half package of boursin cheese and 2 tablespoons of heavy cream (optional) and blend to a crumbly texture.
- Start to roll:.
- Place a piece of prosciutto on wax paper.
- Add asparagus and top with cheese.
- Roll.Chill. Eat.