Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick and simple salad from Easy Summer Meals.
- 4 ounces cheese tortellini
- 4 ounces salami, sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, thin strips
- 1⁄4 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup vinaigrette dressing, Dijon
- lettuce leaf
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain; rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, cut each slice of salami into 6 wedges; combine with tomatoes, green pepper, onion and vinaigrette in medium bowl.
- Add pasta to salad; toss lightly to coat.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.
loved this salad! I uses recipe#68485 and red bell peppers in place of green, also added in some grated parmesan cheese, thanks for sharing hon!...Kitten:)