Recipe by Pennelopy
The mix of flavors in this recipe make it my alltime favorite pasta dish to make and eat!
- 5 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon chopped ripe olives
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil until tender.
- Stir in the prosciutto, olives, onion powder, basil, parsley, pepper and salt.
- Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 3-4 minute or until heated through.
- Drain spaghetti; toss with prosciutto mixture.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.