Prep 38 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is 1000% party-fare! It is attractive and delicious, plus makes a memorable meal for everyone who digs into it!
- 4 chicken breasts, cleaned,washed and patted dry
- 1⁄2 cup refined flour, sieved (Known as maida in Hindi)
- black pepper
- 4 large fresh peaches, washed,peeled and chopped roughly
- 3 -4 bunches fresh parsley, cleaned,washed and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, washed,halved,de-seeded and chopped into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 yellow bell pepper, washed,halved,de-seeded and chopped into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 green bell pepper, washed,halved,de-seeded and chopped into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 -4 cloves fresh garlic, peeled,washed and chopped
- 5 tablespoons pure wesson canola oil or 5 tablespoons garlic-flavored olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, washed and chopped,to garnish
- Put the sieved maida in a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Roll chicken breasts in this and keep aside.
- Prepare a puree of the peaches in your blender and keep aside.
- Heat 3 cups of water in a large vessel or a pot.
- Add parsley and drain after half a minute.
- Refresh under cold running water.
- Drain and then make a smooth paste of this in your blender.
- Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Shallow fry the chicken breasts in it on both sides,until they are brown on either side.
- Heat butter in a separate pan.
- Add the peach puree.
- Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes or until it thickens.
- Keep aside.
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Grease a baking tray with oil.
- Arrange the fried chicken breasts on it.
- Spread the parsley paste thickly over the breasts.
- Drizzle with a tbsp.
- of olive oil or Canola oil.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and 1 more tbsp.
- of olive oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 200C.
- Pour the remaining olive oil in the pan in which you had fried the chicken.
- Stir-fry the garlic for 3 minutes till golden brown.
- Saute the bell pepper in this for 3 minutes on medium flame.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the chicken breasts on a serving platter.
- Pour peach sauce on one side and arrange the bell pepper on the other!
- Serve hot garnished with a sprig of fresh parsley.
- Enjoy with naan or Basmati rice!