Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was served at my cousin's baby shower. It is delicious! When serving, it looks nice topped with frozen molds containing lemons, oranges, cherries, etc.
- 6 cups water
- 7 ounces sugar (7/8 cup)
- 12 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 46 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 quart ginger ale
- Dissolve sugar in two cups of boiling water.
- Add remaining water and fruit juices. Freeze.
- Three hours before serving, put frozen mixture into punch bowl and add ginger ale. Punch will be slushy.