Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From "Mary Ann's Gilligan's Island Cookbook". Recipe from Connie and Russell Johnson, AKA Professor Roy Hinkley AKA "The Professor". Posted for ZWT8 - Ireland.
- In a large bowl combine the mashed potatoes, butter, milk, salt and pepper to taste, and green onion.
- In a steamer, steam the cabbage and caraway seeds until tender.
- Add the cabbage to the potato mixture.
- Add the ham.
- Turn the mixture into a shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 400 deg F for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top browns lightly.
- Top with bits of butter and sprinkle paprika on top.
- Makes approximately 8 to 10 servings.