1/4 Photos of Professional Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting
Wicked Creations's Note:
This is the best recipe for taste, presentation and easy for decorating, borders, cupcakes, cakes and such! This yields A LOT!! This works very well with KitchenAids mixers that really make a difference in outcome of frosting! If needed, add a little milk or water to thin out but KA's help, really don't need it. Very stable and can withstand room temp!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl (or KA Mixer) cream together shortening and butter.
- 2Stop and scrape down, start again till creamy.
- 3Add cut-up cream cheese and cream again, scraping down sides till fluffy on high.
- 4Add vanilla extract and blend.
- 5Add at time confectioner's sugar, starting on low speed as to not spray sugar all over, then increase speed till blended each time and scrape down each time.
- 6You may add salt if you need to.
- 7Turn on high speed for 15 minutes to make frosting blended, smooth and fluffy.
- 8Also you may have to chill frosting after completed.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Professional Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.1
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 27.4 mg
- Sodium 86.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 49.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g