1/2 Photos of Professional Chocolate Oreo Fudge
Perfectionist cook's Note:
When my husband tried this he asked where I had bought it from and couldn't believe I had made it. I found this recipe on the Eagle brand website and tweaked it a little. It is exactly what you need for a chocolate fix....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare a foil-lined rectangular tin or plastic tupperware container with greaseproof paper.
- 2Stir milk in a saucepan over low heat with butter until melted.( You can add liquer if you wish at this stage).
- 3Add chocolate and stir until combined.
- 4Break oreos into quarters in a bowl and add to chocolate mixture.
- 5Combine and tip into tin or plastic container.
- 6Chill for a least 2 hours.
- 7Pull out the fudge, peel off the paper or foil, cut into small squares and serve.
- 8Note that you can use a smaller container for thicker pieces of fudge.
- 9Edited to add: I made a cherry version of this for Valentine's Day last year by adding 1/2 cup of glace cherries, tipping the fudge into a heart-shaped mold and then decorating with cherries, red sugar and whipped cream. It was yummy and looked cute.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Professional Chocolate Oreo Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.9
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 90.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 4.9 g