1/2 Photos of Processor Marmalade
1 hr 10 mins
This recipe eliminates the cutting up of fruit rinds !! time standing overnight is not included in prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop fruit finely including seeds in processor.
- 2Combine fruit and water in big, big pot, bring to boil.
- 3Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- 4Stand overnight.
- 5Next day, bring to boil and add sugar.
- 6Mixture should not be more than 5 cms deep at this stage.
- 7Stir till sugar dissolves.
- 8Boil rapidly, uncovered for 30 minutes or till teaspoon jells on cold saucer.
- 9Stand 5 minutes before pouring into hot, sterilized jars, seal when cold.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Processor Marmalade
Serving Size: 1 (2904 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 939.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 243.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 237.2 g
- Protein 0.8 g