Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
All very good sauces for seafood or vegetables.
Make and share this Processor Hollandaise Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Place lemon juice, egg, salt and pepper in bowl of food processor.
- Blend for 1 to 3 seconds.
- Add butter while still running, then add corn or peanut oil.
- Blend in processor for 20 seconds until smooth and uniform
- Variations: Mouseline sauce: As per Hollandaise and fold in 1/2 cup of heavy cream(beaten to stiffen)
- Figaro sauce: As per Hollandaise and blend in 2 tbsp of tomato puree and 1 tbsp minced parsley.
- Mustard Hollandaise: As per Hollandaise and blend in 2 tbsp dijon mustard.
- Maltaise Sauce: As per Hollandaise and stir in 1/2 tsp finely grated orange rind.