Probiotic Sea Vegetable Slaw
- 1 cup of areme sea vegetables
- 1 1⁄2 cups purple cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup julliened burdock root
- 1⁄2 cup julliened carrot
- 1⁄4 cup julliened ginger
- 1⁄2 cup red peppers or 1⁄2 cup any other vegetables (optional)
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 3 tablespoons raw seseme tahini
- 3 tablespoons flax seed oil
- 2 tablespoons Braggs amino acids or 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- red chili pepper flakes, to season to your liking (optional)
- Rinse sea veggies under water for 5 minute set aside to drain or use a salad spinner then prepare all vegetables.
- Prepare dressing and toss with veggies.
- set aside to marinate at least an hour to get full flavor and let the sea veggies take on the taste of dressing.