Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This week's "What's cooking" contest winner is Enliz D'Souza and this is her winning recipe from the Thursday magazine.
- 300 g kingfish
- 30 g spring onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 -5 green chilies, chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- white vinegar, to taste
- 1 teaspoon lime
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- red capsicum, cut into rings,to garnish
- 1 tablespoon carrot, grated,to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash the fish.
- Boil it with olive oil, salt and half cup of water.
- Cook till the water dries.
- Cool it.
- Remove all the bones and skin.
- Flake the fish.
- Add pepper powder, green chillies, spring onions, grated cheese, vinegar and lime to the flaked fish.
- Mix well.
- Pour the whole mixture in a flat dish shaping it into a fish.
- Pour the mayonnaise and spread evenly over the whole fish.
- Garnish with capsicum rings to appear like fish scales and sprinkle grated carrot.
- Decorate the fish as per your choice and serve.