Cook2 hrs 45 mins
These crisp on the outside, tender on the inside rolls won a blue ribbon at the state fair. They have a great flavor!
- Place ingredients in bread machine pan as suggested by manufacturer.
- Choose dough cycle and start machine.
- Upon completion of the dough cycle, remove dough.
- Form rolls, place on a greased baking sheet.
- Cover with a towel and let rise in a warm, draft-free location for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
this was super easy wld. recomend, rose super well.
didn't much like them. pretty sure I did everything right. I think I wanted a buttery taste; should have known I wouldn't find it here.
Everyone said my best rolls yet, very happy I found this, thanks for sharing