1/8 Photos of Prize-winning Crusty Rolls (bread Machine Dough Cycle)
2 hrs 55 mins
2 hrs 45 mins
Chris from Kansas's Note:
These crisp on the outside, tender on the inside rolls won a blue ribbon at the state fair. They have a great flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients in bread machine pan as suggested by manufacturer.
- 2Choose dough cycle and start machine.
- 3Upon completion of the dough cycle, remove dough.
- 4Form rolls, place on a greased baking sheet.
- 5Cover with a towel and let rise in a warm, draft-free location for 30 to 40 minutes.
- 6Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prize-winning Crusty Rolls (bread Machine Dough Cycle)
Serving Size: 1 (748 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.4
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 296.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g