Recipe by LizAnn
This quick and easy chili got 3rd place in our Harvest Festival chili cook off. The longer it cooks, the better. Try putting it in the crockpot in the morning. Serve over hot cornbread if desired.
Top Review by Lainey39
This is a great chili recipe. I made it in the crockpot. I only used 1 can of the pinto beans because that's all I had. There were still plenty of beans in this! I added some chopped onion and chopped green pepper as well. Thanks for sharing!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pinto beans in chili sauce
- 2 (16 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 2 (16 ounce) cans Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 (2 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained