1/2 Photos of Pristine Mashed Potatoes
I made this recipe when I mixed a few different recipes together. It has the perfect flavor, and it is very easy to make. They are cheesey and creamy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes until tender (about 15mins).
- 2Drain water.
- 3Add the milk and mash the potatoes to desired consistancy (take off of the heat).
- 4Pepper and salt to taste.
- 5Melt butter in Microwave.
- 6While butter is hot add the Parsly flakes and mix.
- 7Add the butter/parsly mix into the paotatoes and stir.
- 8Add sourcream and green onion and mix.
- 9Return to heat and mix in the chedder cheese and let melt.
- 10Serve Hot and Enjoy the best Mashed Potatoes around!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pristine Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.7
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 57.3 mg
- Sodium 254.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 11.2 g