Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I made this recipe when I mixed a few different recipes together. It has the perfect flavor, and it is very easy to make. They are cheesey and creamy!
- 5 medium baking potatoes, peeled,cubed,cooked
- 3⁄4 cup milk (Skim reduces the fat content)
- 1 1⁄4 cups cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 3⁄4 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 green onion (Use the green part finely choped only)
- Boil potatoes until tender (about 15mins).
- Drain water.
- Add the milk and mash the potatoes to desired consistancy (take off of the heat).
- Pepper and salt to taste.
- Melt butter in Microwave.
- While butter is hot add the Parsly flakes and mix.
- Add the butter/parsly mix into the paotatoes and stir.
- Add sourcream and green onion and mix.
- Return to heat and mix in the chedder cheese and let melt.
- Serve Hot and Enjoy the best Mashed Potatoes around!