Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I made this recipe when I mixed a few different recipes together. It has the perfect flavor, and it is very easy to make. They are cheesey and creamy!
- Boil potatoes until tender (about 15mins).
- Drain water.
- Add the milk and mash the potatoes to desired consistancy (take off of the heat).
- Pepper and salt to taste.
- Melt butter in Microwave.
- While butter is hot add the Parsly flakes and mix.
- Add the butter/parsly mix into the paotatoes and stir.
- Add sourcream and green onion and mix.
- Return to heat and mix in the chedder cheese and let melt.
- Serve Hot and Enjoy the best Mashed Potatoes around!