Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
My sister-in-law introduced me to this great party snack. Very yummy and very easy.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 8 ounces shredded cheese, of your choice
- Brown ground beef.
- Drain and add taco seasoning and water.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, and salsa together.
- Spread gound beef in 9"x 13" pan.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over beef.
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips or corn chips.
We really enjoyed this quck dish for supper served with tortilla chips. I also sprinkled some crumbled tortilla chips on top. I think if I put some tortilla chips in the pan first and then put the rest of the casserole on top of the chips and then sprinkled with more chips and a bit more shredded cheese on top it would be perfect for a week day supper that everyone would enjoy. Thanks for sharing!
This is not what I expected at all. After removing from oven, the sour cream and cream cheese mixture tasted sour and spoiled. I would suggest to bake the ground beef mixture, first, then after it is taken out of the oven, to add the sour cream & cream cheese mixture as serving. I am sure it would be yummy this way!